Sunday, February 23, 2014

Battle Report!

It's been a while since I've had a chance to film one of my games, but I finally got around to it.  I'm trying out some new things, like editing-in some extreme close-ups for better views of some of the models and getting some stills from moments during the game.  If you think there should be more of those in future reports just let me know in the comments.


I can say, the more I use phoenix lords, pretty much solely attaching them to a unit of their thematic aspect, I am finding that they add quite a bit to the unit if you intend to use them aggressively, so much that it's hard to want to use them in other unit size than with a minimum squad of their aspect.  For instance, it is quite a sight throwing Karandras into a full size unit of Striking Scorpions, but most of the time the function of the unit is really a determination of how well the Phoenix Lord performs, as they often clear out a target without any assistance, which ultimately means half the unit is overkill, and those points could probably be better spent elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment