Saturday, July 5, 2014

Weekend Terrain Project

I've completed a major yep in my effort to  have my board ready for action. I picked up an 11" mdf wooden "placemat" to revamp the Miniature Scenery elven way gate to more appropriately fill in as a Skyshield Landing Pad.


Because the wider disc looked a little bland I added and painted some sand for texture.

I'm quite pleased with the overall look. The larger spacing between the leg pieces left me with extras and I used an mdf coaster to get an extra piece of terrain out of it:


And I finally finished the Eldar Aegis line I had gotten some time back from Micro Art Studio:


I think I still need another couple pieces, but it's progressing nicely.





1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    I see you play with lots of Aeldari terrain on your battlefield. I am a Craftworlds player and have not figured out which rules make sense for my MDF terrain (e.g. landing pad, walkway etc.). Therefore I use them only for display at the moment and place ruins for LOS blockage and cover on the table. I would love to include my Aeldari terrain to the mix - would you be so kind to drop an article on what rules you use for the different terrain xenos terrain pieces as a starting point?

    ReplyDelete