Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cards in Hand

With the revised edition I had a number of cards that were now outdated, so I decided to take on a small project I had been considering for some time.  Using some spare telepathy cards, a little quick and dirty photo shop editing and a laminator I crafted cards for veil, voice, and skein.


I'm happy with how they came out, they fit in the new case, and with Santic, malefic, divination, telepathy, battle, and fate the new box is pretty much perfectly filled. In the future I might make some for the Wraithseer as well because I think I could squeeze 3 more in there.

-Edit:
Since my initial writing I've gotten in my first game of 7th.  I filmed it and if the sound/image quality came out ok I'll be posting it as a battle report in the next couple days with some thoughts typed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment