This past summer I was mid-completion on my second Revenant when my first suffered some damage. The lower part of the thigh snapped on either side of the knee an the waist lilted. Then the cat broke one of the arms. I purchased the first immediately when Forgeworld released it, so the resin has likely become brittle and getting exposed to extreme prolonged heat during transport initiated the damage.
I put off painting and repair for the last six months out of stubborn anger. I finally repaired the original with epoxy and new brass rod and paint touch ups. Then I finished the second titan, sans the base. I'll post new pics once I finish the base, but for now the two bodies are done.