Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Update

I got a number of things done this weekend and was quite happy with my overall productivity. Firstly, I made the cards from my prior post. Secondly I'm half way through updating the original Dire Avenger squad:

Lastly I shifted where the magnets were on the shoulders of my original Ulthwe WraithKnight. Instead of at the point where the supports attach to the gun I moved it to where the support meets the shoulder, which looks better and allows for a more appropriate swivel on the cannon:

Hopefully I can finish up the Dire Avenger squad this week and then I can get on to finishing this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment