Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A New Beginning

Well, after a few years of posting Battle Reports and posting comments on sites like Warseer, Dakka, WargamerAU, Apocalypse40k, 40kOnline and BoLS I've decided to kick my comments, painting pics and videos onto a separate blog wherein I can share thoughts on being a mediocre, yet determined hobbyist and some of the trials and tribulations of gaming, and have a home for my Battle Reports and other hobby things I post about.

Some gaming history about me:

I got into the hobby at the tail end of Rogue Trader, answering the Siren's Call of  the original craftworld models.  After more than 20 years of collecting and playing, with a force of over 15,000 points total I still consider my Ulthwe army incomplete and I'm constantly working to improve what I do have.

Hope you enjoy what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment